Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

jimmijazz: Crystallex petitioned the court for enforcement of the ICSID award on April 7, 2016. It is currently before the court (approaching 12 months). The only delays are being caused by VZ.

Choose to believe what you want - no amount of asking me the same question and getting my answer is going to change that.

I asked before how it was that GRZ made such great progress. I keep trying to get you to look at GRZ. But it seems you are obsessed with nonsensical conspiracy theories.

GRZ pursued enforcement after their Sept. 2014 award. In April 2016 (19 months after the award) the court ruled that VZ would have to post a bond whilst the enforcement decision was pending. In July 2016 GRZ suspended enforcement in the US after VZ agreed a deal promising to pay the award in stages, buy their mining data and forming a JV for both Brisas and Cristinas Mines. As of today GRZ do not have an enforcement order in the US (30 months after the award).

ENFORCEMENT GIVES US NOTHING. Enforcement with a bond is progress (it isn't necessarily payment as GRZ now know).

New Message
Please login to post a reply