Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Mar 22, 2009 04:32AM
Mar 22, 2009 04:33AM
Mar 22, 2009 05:11AM

I stopped going into bars a long time ago , but when i check this hub sometimes it reminds me of the good ole days sitting at a table a little... dazed around 2:00 a.m. lookin' around and wondering what's goin happen next .

"Cause anything could happen at that time, considering the circumstances of the moment . Just a spark and the place could go up in flame it was all very... exciting in those days .

It's pretty much the same`here tempers are hedgy , the situation makes people that way .

We're here for ``tha Money or Tha girls maybe ``, but can't stop being ourselves .I don't mind that personaly makes me laugh sometimes , that's good for me ' when i'm tired i just leave and go read somethin' else in a quiet café watchin the girl at the next table or the paper . or just the sunrise.

Must be getting old with nostalgia now

Have a nice week end , and bash a little me if it makes you feel good i might get a laugh at it later all is not business and seriousness

i`m gone now !

Mar 22, 2009 02:49PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply