Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

rm, you must be a "logic and reasoning" professor somewhere....

however; there's a fundamental flaw in your reasoning...."a=b, b=c, so b must =a"

my "police investigation" point was that here in the states....we have a thing called "interfering/impeding with a police investigation".......it allows the police to insist on some form of cooperation...

in my previous posts i was attempting to be somewhat diplomatic and concede some small victory to the opposing side in good faith....as far as my "statements having an "intentional sting" to them....well...yeah! see my post about people getting thier "panties in a bunch".....

for f's sake! i can take it when people find flaws in my character and it actually helps me correct my flaws....

i'll end it here, if you will concede to a draw.......i can live with that....crewzinny and i have found common ground, i believe....

otherwise, we can continue the discussion and i will express why i believe that some generalizations are often based in fact...

i'm not insisting that i am correct......but i am insistant that i have a valid point...you may not agree with it.. thats ok with me.........is it ok with you?

New Message
Please login to post a reply