Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Nov 10, 2010 01:20PM

EZ is not the only one who has an opposing view to those that are negative. He is the one that was being rude to others whos opinions differed from his. Quite frankly its been going on a LONG time now and EZ himself would admit hes been asked MULTIPLE times to play nice. Just because his opinion may be similar to yours doesnt mean he should be allowed to be what you have called humorous (many may agree) and others have found to be obnoxious (lately its where I stand on the matter) at others expense. I personally was getting tired of the sarcasm followed by the lol at his own jokes that quite frankly weren't that funny (opinions vary). Today the hub leader requested we keep this off topic and four posts later we have your post in the discussion forum which is now off topic as well. We've all had our moments where we go off topic. Ive had them. You just had one. With EZ lately it seems to be a daily occurrence. I disagree that CJR started it yesterday but we can agree they were both guilty. I do recall that after a few respectfully requested we move past it and focus on KRY EZ decided to put up a picture of a donkey with crap on its head. I respect EZ's opinion of KRY and where its going but every time I'd read one of these stupid (my opinion) jabs at someone I couldnt help but think he was actually hurting his case. I hope he gets the message and comes back and stands by his convictions while respecting those that disagree.

Nov 10, 2010 02:55PM
Nov 10, 2010 08:51PM
Nov 10, 2010 11:07PM
Nov 11, 2010 10:46AM
Nov 11, 2010 11:07AM
Nov 11, 2010 11:58PM
Nov 12, 2010 12:05AM

Nov 12, 2010 08:35AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply