Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Nov 10, 2010 01:20PM
Nov 10, 2010 02:44PM
Nov 10, 2010 02:55PM
Nov 10, 2010 08:51PM
Nov 10, 2010 11:07PM
Nov 11, 2010 10:46AM
Nov 11, 2010 11:07AM

don, we're an open forum with linked private messaging abilities. That lets us share news, discuss aspects, talk the smart talk for the world to see and go into our smoke filled rooms to talk the real nitty gritty of surmise. There is a huge difference between positive thinking and just keeping dirty laundry private and not publically airing it. The latter isn't DD. Its soap opera crazy stuff or even selling a few brooklyn bridges stuff. DD (IMO) means digging out all the published financial reports, all published news, factual, actual stuff. It includes realizing when one has no authority over what and looking to the CEO for guidance. Blabbering at one another is rediculous when one can just communicate with the CEO or his assigns.

Besides, online forums and online trading are so culturally new that IMO its a bit zaney to think freedom of the mouth trumps common sense. Air all the dirty laundry one wants! It'll sound so smart while one helps drive the market value downhill all while blabbing secrets to the enemies. Does anyone know how much it takes to crack KRY's minor shareholder angst threshold? The enemy probably didn't used to. But now they do.

Banning EZ made me have to speak out. JJ was most kind in his reply to me. I do hope EZ will be back among us shortly. And I agree with what CJR just said in that I don't think banning offenses happened.

Nov 11, 2010 11:58PM
Nov 12, 2010 12:05AM

Nov 12, 2010 08:35AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply