Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Welcome to the off topic forum silver. Feel free to post all the pictures of Donkeys your heart desires. I wonder if someone posted a picture of a donkey about you and basically called you a Jack ass with sh** for brains youd feel the same way. You want noone to discuss the negatives of kry and pay no attention to the heaping pile of crap on the donkeys head. At least you are consistent. No worries about the post being in regular discussion... I guarantee you Ive been off topic there more times then you have. I wasn't trying to entertain only advise of a different opinion to yours. Seeing as you posted on a discussion board I figured you wished to discuss. Silly me. Your initial post clearly explained you only wish to hear what YOU wish to hear. Now there I go being part of the problem...least its off topic.You aren't the only one that shares your opinion and I'm sure there are those that agree with me as well. I realize my post was a little harsh on EZ (and now I'm being harsh on you as well). Probably due to biting my tongue so long in trying to not be part of the problem. I genuinly hope EZ ends up back contributing to the board. Believe it or not if EZ came back tomorrow for me it would be water under the bridge and Id be happy to hear what he has to say pertaining to KRY.

New Message
Please login to post a reply