Welcome To The Dakshidin Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Future outlook : China and India's strategies and world agricultural demands.

in response to by
posted on Apr 10, 2008 10:12AM

China and India are undergoing a remarquable uplift of their middle classes through a rapid growth of their economies .

This rapid developement requires a constant supply of natural resources which none of those countries own.

Africa is rapidly becoming the predatory ground for them and in order to conquer the precious minerals,China and India have embarqued on a continent-wide seduction campaign with promises of development of infrastructures and self-sustaining agricultural support.

Thence,water extraction and management becoming a vital factor.

I conclude that Dakshidin products will be part of a cost effective, continent-wide solution comparable in magnitude with the rush to develop America at the beginning of the last century.

Let's remember the sales projections made by Nick Laroche just for China. I think he will prove right on .

Also, the matter of self sustainance by developping countries is now becoming a vital priority for the very survival of their societies.High energy prices are creating massive hikes in food staples accross the world. Just this past 6 months for example have made the price of rice more than double .Some countries like Vietnam have banned all rice exports and mass protests have begun in places ranging from the Philippines to Senegal,Africa.

The World food Program has recently announced that they are one half of one billion dollars short in funds for emergency food supply .

They also recognize that the fundamentals are changing in food distribution and that local food growing solutions are to be implemented rapidly to fend off massive starvation across the world.

Again,I personaly see Dakshidin becoming one obvious solution to help stave off such crisis .

New Message
Please login to post a reply