Precious Metal Exploration

Focused on exploration and advancement of mineral projects in Peru

Free
Thanks shoe for the info. Hopefully we will get some of the retired, current geo's or techs to respond with additional info.

As for the next drill holes, the news release gives a link to the drill hole map indicating locations for the next 7 drill holes. It is on a word document so you should be able to open it. Most of the holes seem to be infilling and establishing the overall shape of this mineral resource. A few of the new holes seem to be expanding N/S boundaries coupled with the E/W boundaries.

If you look through past data, the RTZ-5 (Rio Tinto exploratory drill hole) returned over 0.3% Cu. Earlier drill program for Drv continue to drill test holes towards the Aguila West zone returning IMO great results. New drill holes appear to be trying to expand resources in a westerly direction.

Hole 2-530m averaging 0.493 Cu;
Hole 9-480m averaging 0.569 Cu;
Hole 12-564m averaging 0.568 Cu;
Hole 16-620m averaging 0.72 Cu
Hole 17-71m averaging 0.62 Cu (drill hole purposely stopped at the end of our claim line/start of Penoles claim line)
Hole 25-658m averaging 0.37 Cu

Please keep in mind that all of these holes had a large portion of the drill core reporting sections with much higher Cu grades. These were just the averages. The holes appear to be establishing the Aguila West zone.

The Aguila East zone has me a bit puzzled. I thought we would see much higher grades, but maybe the higher grades are in the 2nd mineralized zone located from Aguila main surface level downward. In other words take the top of the mountain off (600m) the Aguila East and then start getting into good grades as we are seeing in Aguila main? We did see 0.41% for 119m of hole 32 which intersected a portion of the Aguila East porphry.

I am not a geo, but I do try to look at the facts and interpret them the best I can. I am not here to pump the stock, but I would like to add information that I see and hopefully someone can varify or correct any info I am posting if incorrect.

Good luck to all. Things are finally starting to look really good IMO. Hopefully we continue in a positive direction.
New Message
Please login to post a reply