Positioned To Be A Leader In The Integrated Healthcare Space

Offering innovative healthcare that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics with digital and telemedicine

Sponsored
Message: Empower Clinics Updates Current Pipeline of 22 Clinics With 2 More Locations Upgraded from Pending To Signed Leases

Re: Empower Clinics Updates Current Pipeline of 22 Clinics With 2 More Locations Upgraded from Pending To Signed Leases

posted on May 29, 2021 12:21PM

Good Morning Harry et al,

From the news release:

"I'm thrilled Empower is not only showing immense progress with our nationwide clinic expansion strategy but actually doing so ahead of schedule.  Empower is firmly on track to meet it's year end goal of having 30 clinics finalized given the fact that more than 20 additional locations are pending."  

Quotes from your post:

"Despite my often negative sentiment I am still a strong supporter of Steve's vision"

"I still believe we will see less than 10 up and running by year end"

"As frustrated as we all are about Steve's failure to deliver financials on time I think we need try and remain focused and give Steve the benefit of the doubt"

"I guess I'm officially a bag holder"

First of all, there are many of us who do believe that the company is doing the best it can under the circumstances and we will see  financials ASAP.  We are not alone in being late.  Statements  such as "we all are" just aren't accurate.

Second, please re-read the NR and then your post and pick out all the contradictions and inconsistencies.  I'm sure you're not enamoured with the SP, I don't think anyone is unless you were in <.30, but if you're willing to "give Steve the benefit of the doubt" as you say, let's see how the business plan evolves over the coming months and have faith that he executes as well as he has done to date.

No animosity is intended by my post.  Everyone please stay safe and healthy.  We're seeing light at the end of the tunnel.

AFTR

New Message
Please login to post a reply