Positioned To Be A Leader In The Integrated Healthcare Space

Offering innovative healthcare that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics with digital and telemedicine

Sponsored
Message: Empower Clinics Updates Current Pipeline of 22 Clinics With 2 More Locations Upgraded from Pending To Signed Leases

Aftr,

Well I guess only time will settle these differences of opinion.  You have pointed out some of my statements that you disagree with and that is fair.  You have posted a NR and suggest that we should all take it as gospel.  I disagree with that.  I don't agree that Empower has executed that well to date.  In fact I would go one step further and say that many targets have been missed.  The COVID play in my opinion has not been what some have hoped for but Q1 will confirm or contradict my thoughts there.  If Q1 is poor then I expect the SP to go back to the $.20 - $.30 range.  The "real simple" KAI Labs expansion/tenant improvement is still not complete or if it is no NR has confirmed it.  Financials has been a series of missed targets.  People keep suggesting that Steve consistently delivers and never fails to dissapoint.  Well, I obviously disagree.  That February run was nothing more than a FOMO run and I'm incredibly embarrased to say that I didn't recognize it and cash out with the intention of buying back in later.  I expect it to take a year or two to see that share price again.  I do think that 30 clinics should push our SP well over $1 even in a market that isn't favoring growth stocks.  I just don't see us getting 30 clinics this year.  

So there it is those are my thoughts but please know I want to be wrong about this just as much as the rest of you.

Brian

New Message
Please login to post a reply