Welcome to the Equinox Gold Hub On AGORACOM

Free

First of all, when I went "all in", CMM was at 20 cents...my average price was actually 18.5 cents as I accumulated over a 3 week period. I made an educated guess that NOT would be trading sideways to down when I sold it and have been proven right as we are back below $2.00 now.

I believe CMM will have a good week next week with the conference call and some institutions realizing how undervalued CMM really is. At some point, I will sell some CMM and start accumulating NOT again.

The fact that I am without any NOT shares at this point should not be seen as a change of heart about the company, it's BoD or it's potential but rather taking advantage of market timing. Now that NOT is resuming drilling soon, we can expect some news in the next 4-6 weeks. This gives me some time IMO to accumulate NOT again. Of course, I can get burned at any time with NOT coming out with a huge visual step out hole but if it happens, I will try to react as quickly as possible and catch most of the ride up.

GNH is also a great company right now where I took part in the PP at 12 cents (Thanks Hoov!) but I have locked myself in for 4 months so that money is not available to purchase NOT shares till April 19th but because of my respect for Hoov, the story of GNH and the gold sector, I decided that this was worth the lock up of funds.

Hopes this makes sense to all those who know how I much I support the Noront company. The stock market and company fundamentals are not always the same and being able to separate the two and taking advantage of them makes us better investors.

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply