Welcome to the Equinox Gold Hub On AGORACOM

Free
May 03, 2010 12:44PM
May 03, 2010 01:38PM

I don't think Stockwatch are reporting anything other than the truth. Missing your deadline is a failure and the press release pisses me off even more because it seems like MK is saying that it is really no big deal. It is a big deal!

As for the gold price, the Euro is a catalyst now, but usually that should have no effect on gold prices in the USD unless there is some kind of domino-effect from the Greek crisis, which I can accept. Here in Europe we get more rivalry between North & South Europe. The general feeling is that in the North we have hardworking reliable people and in the South we have nice weather.

If Greece doesn't fall, some other country will. Don't forget that even problem-countries like Portugal and Spain (20+% unemployment) are now royally rewarding Greece for their accounting f-ups.

Gold is not rising because of Greece. Gold is rising because debt everywhere is outrageous and currencies globally are on the verge of a systemic collapse. Debt is outrageous in households, in cities, in states, in countries, in companies, in sports clubs, everywhere. And how do we solve this problem? We borrow more money and we lend eachother against higher interest rates, making the problem worse once again. We have some 'special' years ahead of us, guaranteed!

New Message
Please login to post a reply