Welcome to the Equinox Gold Hub On AGORACOM

Free
Message: SP on Tuesday/World Economy/USA collapse/GOLD GOLD GOLD/Habs suck ;)

Greetings fellow CMM shareholders.

Looking forward to finally seeing CMM start trading on Tuesday, and actually Im hoping to add to my position. Any guesses/predictions on what we'll open at? What our trading range will be for Tuesday? Possible that the GAP in the 50s is gonna fill?

Id love to pick up tons of shares at .60 cents - that would be a dream come true, but doubt that will happen, may not even see below 70s - depending on how the market is and how badly investors want out or in to CMM.

I think the entire universe is starting to see that the only place to be in these turbulent times is GOLD and only GOLD. Lots of uncertainty in the world - Greece is broke, the EURO is very weak, other countries such as Portugal, Spain, Englad may also be close to bankruptcy - its not a pretty picture regardless of bailouts and fake patch work. I think the biggest story of modern time will be how badly broke the USA is, and how the media is not discussing it on local evening news - other matters such as the BP Oil spill, Air crashes, Afghanistan, European bailouts - all these other stories are perfect for the USA, as nobody realizes how they are in the worst possible condition out of any of the big Banks, big countries, or anything out there worth mentioning. Lets face it folks, the USA is broke and DONE like dinner - wonder when that will make the news or will CNN and FOX be paid off my the government to keep it under wraps and not expose this disaster on the 6 oclock news.

Well getting back to safety - GOLD is where its at, and I think GOLD producers will be the blue chip companies of the next decade and beyond. In my opinion, there is no better place to have your money invested in then GOLD - miners, producers, anything to do with GOLD is, pardon the pun, GOLDEN..............

My portfolio consists of CMM, GNH and NOT - thats it and thats how its gonna stay for the next while, with GNH and CMM accounting for over 80% of my portfolio and stupid NOT around 20%

So back to my original question, what will we see Tuesday - well one day doesnt usually really matter, but Tuesday may be the last opportunity to get it on some very cheap and very safe (IMHO) shares. I can see a sell off happening in the morning, and althought Id love to see the GAP filled at .55 cents, I doubt it will, at least I think we'll get down to low 60s - my hope and my guess, and if and when we do Im reversing my gas guzzline, oil loving truck and Im gonna fill er up with some CMM shares. Please sell me your shares cheap! :)

Peace and have a fantastic LONG weekend to my fellow Canadians, not Canadiens (HABS) as they suck and I cant believe that some no name goalie has shut them out for 3 out of 4 games played so far - LOL. Sorry Frank, but as a Leafs fan, I can never ever cheer for the despised HABS, at least if they lose, Montrealers wont burn down the city and riot - so classy HABS fans.

Peace

TMl26

New Message
Please login to post a reply