Welcome to the Equinox Gold Hub On AGORACOM

Free

First part is from BNN Blog:

"We didn't have time on Friday’s Commodities (watch the video here) to get all of Victor Goncalves’ stock picks, so here is the one we missed.
The president of Equities & Economics Report is tipping Century Mining Corp. (CMM-TSXV) for investors who want "an emerging mid-tier producer of gold."

Century, which operates the San Juan gold mine in Peru, started production at its Lamaque mine in Quebec in April. Its 2010 guidance is 55,000 to 65,000 ounces of production at a cash cost of $550 to $570 US. The stock is up 205 percent in the past year to trade at 58 cents Cdn today."

On his pervious appearance on BNN, Victor had and still has CMM as his top pick.
He said it should be trading in the $1.50 range. I think we will see $1 sooner than most expect, but thats just my opinion. There are explorers with no mines that are priced a lot higher, there are producers that are nowhere near as far along as CMM, that are priced higher. There is money to be made here - I wont state how much I believe, cuz Im not a pumper. But with the economy scared and lots of countries bankrupt, and the biggest bankruptcy has yet to be announced (USA), and with EVERYONE putting there money into GOLD, I think this is a STRONG BUY at these levels.

Do your own DD as always before loading up at these levels, 0.60 cents is VERY cheap for a GOLD producer.

Peace
TMl26

New Message
Please login to post a reply