Welcome to the Equinox Gold Hub On AGORACOM

Free

I have nothing to add. The situation, especially looking at the stochastics is now quite similar to Sep '09 when a bullrun of 20-25% started, add such a percentage to the $1250 that we have now and you are getting very close to the 161.8 fibonacci level as indicated in the article. I do think we will first be seeing another minor correction back to the upward trendline drawn in the chart which helps stochastics and rsi to cool down before we can test new highs later this month.

Then for something completely different: I remember I first started following gold when gold had surpassed the $500 mark. We were constantly watching the EUR/USD rate because a weak dollar by definition meant higher gold prices.

That situation has now changed 100%. A weak Euro is now a good sign for the gold price to rise (when measured in dollars, funnily enough). It continues to surprise me how this works out nicely for us here in Europe. We get double the benefits: a rising USD and a rising gold price at the same time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply