Welcome to the Equinox Gold Hub On AGORACOM

Free
Sep 13, 2010 11:22AM

Confidence from director and your patience.

I believe Peter Ball doens't mind I posting his response here. I encourage you call or email him if you have any doubt or question. (see below for his contact info)

There is nothing to report that is material at this moment as the company continues with stope development and Bedard development.

LAMAQUE continues to mine in the flats and expect mining in q4 in Bedard and then subsequently in the northwall zone where we expect to finally be able to increase tonnage once these zones are opened which have been delayed by the geotechnical for Bedard, delay in mine equipment delivery.

The mine is playing catchup on all fronts to get ahead in development and thus the delivery of mined tonnage.

The mill is fully upgraded and working wonderful and awaits the mine to open the new mined areas for delivery of tonnes.

The tonnage hovers lower than expected but is expected to take the required jump in q4 and we are still expected to to meet our guidance of 25 to 30k at LAMAQUE in 2010

Day to day right now is immaterial as long as we continue with our mine plan to open the mine the way we have planned.

I see a good q4 as all the above comes together but until then we are behind and tpd etc does not tell the picture as it will mislead readers and not define the true picture over the next few months.

Peter A. Ball
Director, Investor Relations
Century Mining Corporation - TSX-V: CMM
441 Peace Portal Drive
Blaine, Washington 98230

E: pball@centurymining.com
W: http://www.centurymining.com
T: 360.332.4653
F: 360.332.4652
TF: 877.284.6535

Sep 13, 2010 04:23PM
New Message