Welcome to the Equinox Gold Hub On AGORACOM

Free

Thanks you all of you for your "input " of information. For me this is a longer term play. It is too risky to trade and nickle and dime this one right here. That is because I have not been historically good at it. You always do better when you stick to what works for you.

I'm sure most of us expected better results in this NR. If most of us expected these results the share price would have reflected it and drifted lower. This stock is definately a " show me " one due to past disappointments. The last one that many were down on management for was the only one I have experienced. That is because I am a " Johnny come lately " to the party. So I understand how some felt. But I am convinced that the new ownership really means business in developing this mine to be very profitable. I was not too upset when the reports were late. There was just too much sorting out to get done from the old period to get the new reporting period merged with the old. Most of the time hicups happen that are not expected. How many construction projects get completed on time? But we still have many wonderful building etc. in spite of schedules.

I expect that the next quarter will be the one to make or break CMM. I don't mean it to sink the ship, but it would be a very painful period. Maybe a nice price to load up but most of us have done that already. We don't need a another chance and I certainly do not want to see it. But I am confident this will not happen. So this price drop should not last. If we get any encouraging forward looking statements today, it will go a long way to stabilizing our share price and firming it up.

To those of you who call and talk to management, then share with us your findings, I appreciate your time and work. Thank You........Liz

New Message
Please login to post a reply