Welcome to the Equinox Gold Hub On AGORACOM

Free

Hey Orange.

I don't really care about WTG, other than the fact they will get the ball rolling on an offer. If CMM is being sold for less than it is worth then someone else will see that.......won't they?

If you work out the raw, in situ value of CMM based on what is proven you come up with a number of about 1.30 / share.

Ask yourself this.....If I'm the CEO of a gold mining company and I hear I can buy an operating mine with a measured mineral reserve and complete infastructure for the cost of buying an exploration companies inferred reserve estimate in the iddle of a moose pasture, then why would I buy the latter?

I may not trust WTG, but what I do trust is the greed of the market and the fact that if another mining company thinks they can scoop CMM cheap because WTG tried to buy it even cheaper.....then there will be another offer.......or WTG needs to pay cash! If your WTG and you really want this company then you must know you won't be the only kid on the block with an offer. Someone did say that no other bidder will want to deal with Finskiy and his block of shares............If your a tier one mining company you probably poop bigger than Finskiy!

Ask yourself this other question......The several large shareholders we have didn't get there by being pussies.....they also have a phone. roledex and lots of friends in the mining business or even in the vulture fund business. Add to that the biggest value shoppers in the world today are the Chinese.......them boy's aren't even scared of Russian gangsters.........actually.....I think it's the other way arround/.....do you think they will walk away from a value play......not!

I don't see a downside here given the amount of time we have available. In this case .....time is on our side.

JMO.....carry

New Message
Please login to post a reply