Welcome to the Equinox Gold Hub On AGORACOM

Free
Message: Re: 500,000 shares traded in last half hour ... Carib

"While some seem to think that a 1 for 3 share exchange equates to a $1.50 share price offer, I'd value such an offer at about 33 cents per share, because I don't think that WTG is worth more than a dollar." -carib

"CMM shareholders should read this quote and really think hard about the ramifications to the inherent value in their CMM shares if a takeover is attempted"....-goldbandit

I see the point that Carib from Igloo is trying to make, however if what he says is true do you not think that any and every gold producer is going to look at this and think the bargain of the century (pardon the pun) just got put on the market?

If that were to happen it would be a little like homes in Toronto that get listed at 10% below their true value with no offers considered for one week. The hype of a great deal brings in multiple offers well over list and the house ends up selling 15 points over list and 5 points over market.

There is no free lunch and no free gold producing companies! A lowball offer will solicit more offers from miners who will see the value. If your at the PDAC ask Mr Major or Peter Ball if any confidentiality agreements have been signed in the last 3 months? If they say...."we can't comment"....then you have your answer! If we are in play tomorrow then we'll have a lot of eyes on us doing the math.........and it won't just be retail

Best of luck to all..............carry

New Message
Please login to post a reply