Welcome to the Equinox Gold Hub On AGORACOM

Free

I am new to this board in terms of posting a message (first time today) however I have viewed the dialogue here as well as on stockigloo, as it all has related to Century mining for a very long time. The mining industry has been my professional background for more years than I care to remember.

Over the last 48 hours I have received several calls and email messages from friends and industry peers, urging me to establish a presence on this site as well as the Century Mining stockigloo blog.

The timing and need to discuss action is unfortunately due to the fact that generally speaking, the minority shareholders appear to be in a position where our voice will not be heard without some formal organization efforts.

Simply put, at this moment I have been contacted directly or indirectly by holders of some 40-45 million shares. Although this in itself will not win the day, it represents a solid foundation on which to grow support.

As I am not the strongest in my computer/techie skills,as a result, and before venturing too far forward, I am soliciting suggestions as to how a dialogue can be established among shareholders in a manner that preserves personal identities(at least at the moment) while at the same time provides the people doing the work with the confidence that the numbers of shares that people claim to represent are indeed factual. We are poorly informed if we believe that at some point in time, some form of proof of share ownership won't be required, however that time is not now. We do however require a system of communication internally that gives the people doing the work some confidence that their efforts are protected and not in vain.

I intend to post this note on stockigloo as soon as I am approved as one of their participants and I will monitor the responses to my request for communication suggestions.

Thank you for taking the time to read this posting.

"Fair For All"

New Message
Please login to post a reply