Welcome to the Equinox Gold Hub On AGORACOM

Free
Mar 16, 2011 10:55AM

Q: How to buy a bunch of assets when you have no cash?

Simple. Make up your own.

I've experienced my own share of mergers/takeovers and there is always some discrepancy in between the two companies share prices (like say anywhere fro 10-20% at any given time) until the merge. But USUALLY THEY ARE VERY CLOSE.

This is the first time in my life I have ever experienced over 200% difference between "proposed" price and actual trading price:

CMM proposed merger price: $1.80

CMM actual trade price: $0.60

If the market valued WTG anywhere close to $4.50 then of course CMM would naturally be in the $1.50's right now (at least).

Now that Mr Finsky is a sly devil because he can plead his hyper-inflated fiat WTG currency to the regulators and say the "deal is valued at $742 M".... so at first glance it seems like a fair offer. Many s/h including myself would sell CMM for $1.80 in cold hard cash.

But that's *not* what we are getting because WTG really isn't worth $4.50. Only problem is how to PROVE this to the regulators/courts with idiots like Mr Cowley saying WTG is worth its $500 M m/c because of "opportunity" and Mr. Finsky's business experience.

Mr Finsky is using his WTG printing press to buy CMM assets. Its that simple.

Just say NYET.

New Message
Please login to post a reply