Welcome to the Equinox Gold Hub On AGORACOM

Free

We have been HAD!!!!

By Sam Slick and the Russian Sharpies......(Possibly Mafia, by the way they seem to be playing)

We invested in a company with some problems, a new management to fix the problems, and a good company with two producing gold mines.

With patience and trust, we deserved a home run!

What we got, I suspect, is taken by folks who may yet be demonstrated to be common cr__ks, a euphemism for people your mother would term to be bad people.

Am I besmirching their reputations???? I doubt it.... The apparent grossness of this possible scam and swindle appears to be very far from a smooth finesse.....

By now, they know that we are on to them, big time, and that they probably are not going to get away with it, especially if the authorities get on to them, which just seems to be possible.

So, lets just keep the pressure on, because the worse this gets, the closer they come to exposure to the guys in suits.....

It seems to me that they are in so deep that there may be no simple way to clean up their bad act.

I, for one, do NOT like to be lied to, swindled, or HAD!!!! Did they actually think they would get away with it???? I'll bet they did!

Time to put this thing back on the rails, boys....because the little shareholders say NYET!!!!!

Ruski boys....Do it somewhere else......

OBS

New Message
Please login to post a reply