Welcome to the Equinox Gold Hub On AGORACOM

Free

It is starting to appear and become ever more evident that Daniel Major's days are numbered. From Mr. Finskiy's position Daniel Major has exposed himself as incompetent when it comes to the business planning of CMM, getting Mr. Finskiy's business agenda implemented, not alienating other stakeholders, and portraying Mr. Finskiy in a light that I think even Mr. Finskiy is feeling uncomfortable with.

With reference to the 194 shareholders (some of which are multiple holders) who have already revealed their personal CMM positions (totaling 73,269,012 shares)and the 91% of survey voters who have rejected the merge offer......the BoD lead by Daniel Major has no credibility, support nor confidence from this ever increasing group.

Pre meeting negotiations are going to take place.....that is a given. The performance of Daniel Major and the BoD is now one of the issues on the table. Considering all of the above..... Daniel Major and the BoD could become a sacrificial offering to the dissident group. It may be the only way that Mr. Finskiy can rehabilitate the trust and confidence that we had in him when he first came on the scene.

When I read Carib's (see Stockigloo) chronology of events, (Thank you Carib...I do appreciate the amount of work and time that this required) I started to get the feeling that while Mr. Finskiy had final approval on what was recommended to him.... I also started to get the impression that his charges (ie DM and the BoD) were starting to manipulate Mr. Finskiy so that their agenda would be met.

194 shareholders and 91% of the survey votes are also making a recommendation to Mr. Finskiy.

My last thought, while DM and the Bod are totally preoccupied now with saving their own skins and staying in Mr. Finskiy's good graces.... WHO'S MANAGING THE 2 MINES ????????

New Message
Please login to post a reply