Welcome to the Equinox Gold Hub On AGORACOM

Free

Here's something more from Victor Goncalves, posted by him exactly one year ago and it gives a good indication in my opinion of what price we should get for every single one of our CMM shares, which is why we are uniting to prevent ourselves from being sold at a ridiculously low price. I quote:

Most people, like me, focus on the number of shares outstanding. Century has about 405 million shares outstanding on a fully diluted basis. I believe this situation may be a little different. On a fully diluted basis, approximately 45% of the company is controlled by a very strong Russian group, and management floats just under 10%. Further, the company recently did a financing that was a combination of debt, forward sales of gold

and equity for over $US60 million. This makes the company fully financed, and they have no further need to go to the capital markets as they carry the Lamaque mine into production. The company has about $33 million on hand, the financing was completed in January 2010.

Looking at the economics, currently the company has a market capitalization of around 140 million dollars. Between Peru and Québec, the Company will be producing 135,000 ounces of gold a year, and with the expected cash costs they should create annual cash-flows of around 75 million dollars a year or 20 cents per share. Obviously, there will be money that will go to drilling at both projects, but that is money that will likely be converted to ounces. All considered, it would not be unreasonable to see the share price of this company attain $1.50 per share within 12 months, and probably double upon production.

We are on the edge of watching a junior producer reach a new level, and as I have been watching from their website, the ticker is counting down to the production date where the first ounce of gold will be poured. If they beat this date I believe the company and shareholders will be well rewarded. If they meet this deadline I believe the market will appreciate the success.

New Message
Please login to post a reply