Welcome to the Equinox Gold Hub On AGORACOM

Free
Message: CMM Lies, Manipulation....... SEDAR Filings....... and Regulators

It was earlier recommended that if we are to get the Regulators interested that they need to have investigatory research presented to them so that they can justifiably launch an investigation.

As part of my approach to INVESTMENT CANADA, TSX-V & IIROC regulators, I have been able to segregate each of the Q & A's within the March 15th recording as a separate audio file (in .wmv or mp3 format). To the Q & A, I will also add any documentation that has exposed the facts that the Answers that Daniel Major gave during the conference call are not consistent with what was submitted to SEDAR. This will also include the Chronology of Events which Carib posted on Stockigloo.

WHAT I NEED is assistance as to how to upload each of the audio files, firstly, to this forum and then to convey them in a Word file to Investment Canada, TSX-V and IIROC. For those who can help I would suggest that you contact me thru the "Private Message" format.

Example: Question #1, Terrance Keenan, "What will be the value of his CMM shares after the combination, why are we setup for a $13.5 break out fee if........... followed by Daniel Major's answer.

Example: Question from Bill Malloy, "When did WTG first approach CMM...... to which Daniel Major responded...early March. SEDAR documentation will also be supplied indicating that activities in this regard went back to Dec. 2010. followed by the loan manipulation.

As I progressed into this project...... I was impressed as to how well Daniel Major and the BoD had painted themselves into a corner. Given the light of day, it will be interesting to watch how well they can do squirming out of the corner. Or maybe NOT.

New Message
Please login to post a reply