Welcome to the Equinox Gold Hub On AGORACOM

Free

Excellent article on the way it is becoming. I can also add that I have a vantage point on what is happening in the mining industry.... namely, mine site housing accomodation. The opening and expansion of mines is increasing. Mining company majors are on the hunt for added ounces to their operations.

I'm starting to be a little more relaxed on the eventual outcome of this present situation. I, like everyone else, do not know precisely what is going to happen and how. But I'm starting to feel more confident that by staying in the game the rewards will be acceptable.

In the meantime, we need to get by this present FARCE. CLEAN HOUSE and move ahead to be the company that Century Mining can be. One large holdings shareholder that I talked to said "time is on our side". How much time you ask?

30 days 13 hours 32 min. 15 sec.

Any OTHER company eyeing Century Mining as a takeover possibility are burning the midnight oil right now. Finskiy and Associates are scrambling in their own little world to try and justify low-ball theft.

New Message
Please login to post a reply