Welcome to the Equinox Gold Hub On AGORACOM

Free
Message: Re: Committee on BNN Tuesday May 17 between 11-12 AM (11:50)

Could someone with income tax accounting expertise advise us on the admissibility of the donation as a deduction on our future income tax returns. If the donation is an allowed expense I'd like to suggest that members ramp up their donations to reflect the income tax savings.

This is in line with Production05's suggestion that we also budget for costs beyond the need to resolve this present mess that has been created by Finskiy & Assoc and Major's misManagement team.

Once a new Fair and Responsible Board of Directors coupled with an experienced and productive Management team are in place, there will still be much work to be done to clean up the mess left behind by Messrs. Finskiy and Major.

I am feeling very positive by the direction and efforts being taken by the Concerned Shareholder's Committee. Considering how we've acted to this farce imposed on us, I going to suggest that minority retail shareholders of CMM have set a standard and led a procedural way for others to follow in the future.

I am pleased and proud to be a member of this group of individuals and thank you all for this learning experience. This has made us all stronger.

…………………………

The disclaimer….. I have expressed my own personal and free opinions without implied or suggestive intent onto others who may read my comments in this free and open dialogue. I feel oppressed by the circumstances imposed on me and as a free and entitled Canadian I have a right to do whatever is within my power to counter this oppression.

New Message
Please login to post a reply