Welcome to the Equinox Gold Hub On AGORACOM

Free
Message: Re: Century Closes Flow-Through Financing and Receives Working Capital Loan

I posted the following previously on Stockigloo.

WITHOUT PREJUDICE

This is a classic case of manipulating for control. I've seen it many times.

A million here, a million there, secured loans, unsecured loans, bridge loans, exercising warrants, private placements, flow thru shares…… and on and on. But what is really happening? Look at the direction that cash is flowing……. from who to whom.

The strangle hold "noose" on the company is allowed to keep opening. Then when it is sufficiently and comfortably open …. WHACK!……. the level of indebtedness reaches a point of no return and negotiations start to take place which allows the lender the ability to take control (secured or unsecured IOU's) on their terms.

While today's working capital loan announcement seems normal business affairs, I contend that it is just another loosening of the noose until ……. WHACK !

With 14 days until the AGM…… (and I have no knowledge of what is happening on either side), the CSC and Finskiy and Assoc. are lining up on their respective sides…. time will tell – time will tell.

I want to add, that the discussion points about Century being out of money.... not really. It is about being out of good qualified management .......who, since Daniel Major took over at the helm, are running the company into the ground.

There are companies with qualified expert management who methodically manage assets and risk in a win-win manner. Then there are companies whose management was the least worst of all the possibilities and they stumble along from crisis to crisis. In my opinion, this is what Max Finskiy has assembled as a management team.

Even Max Finskiy is, one day, going to see the light on his high priced charges and compare them to the qualified management of professional mining companies.

Obviously I am going to need a disclaimer here because I expressed my right to have an opinion. If CMM were a well run company with professional management we wouldn't have to keep a vigil on their antics. I could be out waxing and shining my car or chasing women....... or both. But no! I've got to help keep an eye on amateurs who right now are playing fancy free with my hard earned assets.

New Message
Please login to post a reply