Welcome to the Equinox Gold Hub On AGORACOM

Free
Message: Century Closes Flow-Through Financing and Receives Working Capital Loan

I finally posted something without all of you ganging up and attacking me so I will pay you the same courtesy. But in regards to the above article....All I've said all along is that Century is either out of money or close to it. And here we are with Finskiy having to provide a "working capital" loan of a million dollars despite the fact that we're within only a few short months of having this deal close. I'm curious to hear your explanations. Remember....this isn't Finskiy buying additional shares to help sway the vote. This is simply a loan to enable Century to continue operations at Lamaque. Without which, I'll draw the natural conclusion, they would not be able to do. Keep in mind that I'M NOT TRYING TO ANTAGONIZE!!!! Contrary to popular opinion I'm just a regular shareholder just like all of you. A very concerned shareholder in the event this deal doesn't go through. I support your efforts to the extent that the squeaky wheel gets the grease. The grease in this case being better terms. What I don't support is the deal not going through as a result of the dissent. Which is purely due to my fear that Century is on extremely shaky financial ground at the moment.

New Message
Please login to post a reply