Welcome to the Equinox Gold Hub On AGORACOM

Free
Message: Re: FREDERICTON ISSUES A NEWS RELEASE TO MINORITY RETAIL SHAREHOLDERS

First, I want to emphasize that I personally am grateful to you and all members of the CSC for taking on the task of representing the rest of us (anti-merger, retail shareholders) several months ago (at considerable sacrafice to your personal time, and likely your "pocketbook" as well). I am also sure that the majority of shareholders feel the same way. Too bad about your long silence, which created a lot of unease among shareholders.

Second, what was your original mandate? I assumed that it was to stop the merger. Was I wrong?

I appreciate the fact that a Class Action Lawsuit (CAL) was not considered part of your original mandate, but why not include it in your mandate now? (especially with Joe Groia on board). As you know, CAL is just a "tool" for getting justice. Also, it has to pass two critical tests before it can be launched: (1) a lawyer (like Joe Groia) has to agree/see that it is "justified"; (2) the court has to OK that it can proceed. Without the Court's certification there is no CAL.

I am a proponent of CAL for CMM's minority shareholders because I believe that a great deal of wrongdoing has been committed by Finskiy & Associates against the shareholders, and I believe in justice (even if it takes years).

New Message
Please login to post a reply