Welcome to the Equinox Gold Hub On AGORACOM

Free
Sep 15, 2011 09:51AM
Sep 15, 2011 11:05AM
Sep 15, 2011 11:14AM

I personnally am very grateful to our boys at CSC. Having a small position in CMM, I gave about twenty bucks if I recall well which was the recommended %. If it is still possible, I will readily double this donation which will amount, overall, to around 4 discounted trade commissions!

You guys gave your time, energy, money, peace of mind, etc... You were able to find a dedicated attorney, and you fought the best you could! We lost the vote, but we won the pride. Thanks for that. One can bully us, retails, but we are able te retaliate a bit, just that one knows that we do care for Justice. Certain battles are bound to be lost. But the courage showed in getting in the battlefield and standing head high is to me a victory per se. Thanks guys, sincerily I felt pride watching you go with the little you had!

To paraphrase the fame saying you guys didn't ask youself what 'they' can do for us, but what 'we' could do in the situation. And you DID something! Cheers to all of you for that. Including the fellow lawman by your side!

GLTA.

BaBe.

(Please confirm if we can still donate through the stockigloo site. To these levels, Pride is kind of cheap commodity to buy!)

Sep 15, 2011 01:21PM
s24
Sep 16, 2011 10:41AM
Sep 16, 2011 08:57PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply