Welcome to the Equinox Gold Hub On AGORACOM

Free

Today I made a point of periodically watching the trading activity between CMM and WTG. One question was nagging at me.

We have a tentatively approved Merger at .4 : 1. WTG @ .80, so by my math CMM is worth .32

But it's trading at .21 a 33% discount.

So why isn't the market gobbling CMM up like gold nuggets?

I asked that question "tongue-in-cheek" because the answers are so obvious but they reflect the damage that Finskiy and Major have self inflicted on themselves.

My other observation, is that by minority shareholders punching way above their weight, while we didn't stop the Merger, didn't get a better deal, we were treated like crap, and on and on...... it isn't us who needs to rehabilitate our image.

it is Maxim Finskiy who has to rehabilitate his image...... but I've got a surprise for Mr. Finskiy..... he has to rehabilitate his image on Bay Street, the Mining community, Banks, Funds, Investment houses, etc. ....... and whether he likes it or not, his best way to do this is through the "Minority Shareholders" SURPRISE!

Daniel Major, Joanna Longo, Richard Campoy, Peggy Kent, Keith Hulley, Geoff Cowley cannot do it for him.

But "Minority Shareholders" could eventually help Maxim rehabilitate his image when we are satisfied that we have benefitted from the Merger.

New Message
Please login to post a reply