Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

Talked to Peter Smith

in response to by
posted on Jan 15, 2008 11:59AM

Yesterday I took the time to phone Peter Smith Pres of FNC again, to try and get an update. I asked him about the 150 metre border dispute and he said the borders were well defined and this wasn't true..so no dispute.

I asked Peter about him doing a PP to fund the upcoming drill program, he told me he had no plans whatsoever to do a PP. I once again said so Peter you are telling me Fancamp has enough money to do a drill program, in your treasury, or you mean you will be raising money from insiders? He hummed and hawwed on this point and said he didn't want to do a PP and dilute the outstanding share base and he thought they already had enough money to drill. I was very suprised at this point. I sometimes wonder if he needs to ask Sheridan for clarification on some issues, but thatrs just my suspious mind. I suppose I should taske the guy at his word. At this point the only way I

see
New Message
Please login to post a reply