Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free
May 17, 2010 05:38PM
May 17, 2010 05:57PM
May 17, 2010 07:07PM
May 17, 2010 09:40PM
May 17, 2010 09:56PM
May 17, 2010 09:56PM
May 18, 2010 12:23AM
May 18, 2010 06:45PM

peter has been tight lipped and will not indicate one way or other about the 16 holes.

i want to know if the change in strategy from - originally fnc was going to deepen hole 3 down to 1000m + but now they are testing a new anomoly seen from reinterpreted vtem. Could not even get an answer to that question.

i suspect that any news release will have to do with new or existing property in southern quebec..

ROF - don't expect assays or news until mid - june. - not from Peter... perhaps as drillers return for a break in the action something could leak..

Magpie - seems that peter and Pat agree that they need to do more work and try and seperate the core into a saleable sludge --- i think they will get Coram to work the "dirt" and see what concentrate they get - from there they can get a good handle on where to sell it and for what price... obviously the better the seperation of iron and titanium the better the value...

A pity that the once wholly owned properties of Chm and RGX are now successful (why couldn't peter have done that --- answer - not enough credibility and savoir faire to get it done - hence the need to sell/jv) - further pity that the value of NSR and stock owned relative to these plays have ZERO value in FNC stock - still seen as ROF play.

Conclusion - unless peter gets help and shores up board with credible people this puppy is going to stay way undervalued. Dump Pope a Dope and get some serious players to follow and analyze the stock.

Call peter and tell him to wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply