Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

last i heard - billiken rejected peters overture to set up camp. Hence they will setup there own camp and drill. I would think this decision is in part due to OUR pressure to not sit as bystanders.

problem is - $$$$$ and time to set the camp up .... i suspect Mid October drilling will not happen.

-Iron Ore - forgot to mention the 16 properties that Champion has RFR on if Fancamp ever decided to sell..... Now what is peter doing with this property which is in a "hot area" and may have more ore than champion... .... Problem is peter can't deal with this either due to lack of time / funds etc.... so furhter reason to have a strategy and get it worked by some other group... do the best deal possible.

this commodity boom will be over in 20 years - about the time peter would get around to it...

fellow shareholders - get out there and call peter - push him into action.

New Message
Please login to post a reply