Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

Anticipating investor reactions

I already know what slammers are going to say about latest NR. Focus on one property and sell it. But halt thy fury.

He's doing exactly what we've been asking him to do. Exercise his talent at getting quality properties for cheap that have proximity play. And keep us informed.

Now for the next step who's talent we are hoping advisory board can compensate for: focus on one property and sell it.

To late to gripe about Chm, but it still can bring 2 to 3 bucks per share. Moving on. McFaulds, he's going deep and that's what we've been wanting since Harvey told him to do it prior to his last strike out and since Hoov posted the geo reasoning of going deep. Lets focus on the positive moves he's making. And work with Smith and contact Mac and Thompson, and Mineralfields about things that need improvement. For example, instead of "focus on one property and prove it up." more specific requests and suggestions are needed that Smith can work with, like "Give us some names whom we could contact for you regarding Magpie." "If you had a proper exploration program for McFaulds, how much cash would you need to execute it, can we help get that financing to you." Same with gold properties. Same with iron properties. Do we feel he should focus on one or all at the same time. If one, which one and why? Gold, Nickel, iron, copper? Since Smith moves in broad sweeps, we can focus on specifics. Some want new board members -who and what specific actions would these members take that perhaps Mac, Thompson, Mineralfields, could insist on or that Smith might act on.

I'm a Smith advocate, but I always feel a leader needs dissenters to give perspective on choices. An enemy in the camp makes a leader better and responsive. Look at the horrible choice Labron James and Bush made by surrounding themselves with yes-cower-quiver men. Smith needs those close to him to voice objections. Can Mac, Thompson, or Mineralfields be that guy?

More news coming.

-sg

New Message
Please login to post a reply