Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

One Room - this needs to be our mantra.

I'm hoping that Sprott is MF's solution to maintaining their rep as a neutral investor, yet have a large shareholder actively increase the SP by funding Lac Lamalee spin off, promote with big guns, and talk behind the scenes with Arcelormital. If Sprott increases the SP, therest of MF shares of FNC (20%) benefit, so it's a win.

But that's guesswork, and I think we should obtain an answer for clarity. But, before ya'll start calling Smith for answers, I request that you give him the rest of the day to catch up. Then ask Sprott and MF and get details and intentions.

Interesting - Now Smith, Pat, Granger, Mineralfields (if willing), and Sprott need to be in ONE ROOM and unify our game plan so we are all of one mind. I would suggest the guys at Champion be in the room as well.

I'll buy the airplane tickets. Deb, can you be the fulcrum for logistics to get this done?

This needs to happen before Arcelormital schedules a meeting.

-StockGreed

New Message
Please login to post a reply