Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free
Jan 13, 2011 08:47AM

I have an aberrant way with words as well, so I'm not one to criticize, and due to my circuitous thought process, probably not one to clarify. Yet, I presumptuously proceed:

Both Fani and Hoov mean the same thing, FNC shoud be double where it's at right now based on CHM.

To Fani's comment to Hoov, that he got it upside down.

"Fancamp's current market cap is $27 million. So, the market value of the Champion JV project alone is worth nearly half again the entire market cap of FNC. Forget McFauld's, Beauce, Lamalee, Magpie, Desolation Lake, etc." -hoov

http://agoracom.com/ir/Fancamp/forums/discussion/topics/461654-in-case-anyone-was-confused-what-kind-of-company-fnc-is/messages/1495118#message

Hoov wrote it a little awkwardly when he said "nearly half again" he meant add another half to our current 27million or add a lot more then our current market cap - more.

In case you were wondering where Hoov got his $40M figure, it works out like this: $192M is only CHM's 82.5% of the whole...so it expresses itself as an algebraic equation

82.5% of X = $192M...so you divide both sides by .825, and you get $232M

then subtract $192M from $232M and you get his figure $40...X=$40

Fani, you've written twice so far that "we are gone" at an undervalued price.

http://agoracom.com/ir/Fancamp/forums/discussion/topics/461654-in-case-anyone-was-confused-what-kind-of-company-fnc-is/messages/1495315#message

I think you mean that if we are in a hostile bid or someone approaches the large shareholders with a friendly offer, the offer will still probably be at least a double of our current market cap. Though disappointing, as we know our Fermont interests alone could be taken as far as CHM wants to take it, which is a 5 to 10 bagger for that property alone.

I don't know what to make of the ROF finding nickel and Peter is playing his cards close to his chest rumor. I have xero data on that. I could speculate a scenario. I imagined he used a handheld XRF on the holes for the crones. If he found some, he would have assayed it. But I've been so focused on FNC iron, that nickel isn't on my radar, though it should be. Again a marketing issue. Certainly this would explain Babjak's investigation:

"Because of the name Vishal Gupta.
Don't forget he worked at Noront as a Geologist before coming to Cormark.
Don't forget Nov.12, 2010 Fancamp started drilling C2, C1."

But this feels like a stretch to me.I feels more plausible Cormark saw FNC’s value in Fermont then guesswork in ROF. But then I don’t know Cormark that well. Is he a gambler or does he like to get down and dirty with a stock and make it rise? Glorieux seems to know about them.

http://agoracom.com/ir/Fancamp/forums/discussion/topics/461634-fnc-up-on-high-volume-from-not-site/messages/1495054#message

I know we are all making phone calls, but I'd like to read Smith's comments if both Glorieux and Hoov, both have a large following, gave Cormark, Mineralfields, Granger, Sheridan, and Smith a phone call for one point:

Can all the large FNC controllers meet in one room this weekend, not a few months from now for a board meeting, but now, to figure out a game plan?

I know the following isn't realistic, but retail would love it, and it might be an innovative marketing solution for Smith to consider, if he doesn't mind the occasional cricitical bruising that would go with it. : I'd love it if in the room, they included Rago, Fani, Glorieux, and Hoov as part of the marketing and analysis aspect of the game plan.

-StockGreed

Jan 13, 2011 10:04AM
Jan 13, 2011 10:12AM
Jan 13, 2011 10:44AM
Jan 13, 2011 10:44AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply