Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

"Actually gold I was offended, very offended, that sum has the nerve to come to this board and tell us to beware pumping blah blah blah when he's been doing it constantly for a very long time on the NOT board" - Yixter

Well, since you decided to air this instead of a pm, I'll respond here.

Interesting that you should be offended at one who expounds caution and moderation on responses to hype. (Because a company is being hyped doesn't necessarily make it unworthy of investing in by the way). If you don't like my posts.... then don't read them. They are not aimed at you specifically so I don't see why you should be offended/threatened. As for me pumping NOT, I have never done that. I have expressed optimism but was never with the $40 crowd. A review of my posts will show that to anyone who cared to verify.

Fantomas, thanks for the welcome. My response to the posts here was from a sense that folks were getting essentially giddy.....like NOT used to be. From that experience I posed a little restraint. I'm in FNC because of it's FE connection with the world waxing bullish on iron and I still like it's position in the ROF for what it may have in minerals and strategically. FNC is a lower price for it's position and its share float is low thus responding dramatically to developments. That's all.

Note that this response doesn't name call or attempt to undermine anyone's reputation or standing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply