Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

Should our suspicions come true, and Pat, Smith, and Granger approve an IPO and announce a NR in a week or two, then liftoff indeed.

Certainly, those that missed CHM beginning may see FNC as a second chance. And presumably, those that rose CHM to near $3 might see FNC as a chance to do some more riding.

Again, many do not understand why the SP is in the .50c. There is a disconnect between FNC's base valuation and it's SP. Some folks see this disconnect and stay away thinking their are factors they're not aware of. Others see this disconnect as a fluke in the markey, and correction will arrive, so it is a chance to enter low. Others are waiting for momentum before entering.

Which are you?

I went in big time when FWR was at .22 because CLFS was already showing interest with KWG and I didn't see the connection between FWR at .22c and all that Chromite with a Major already showing interest. I wish a CEO had smacked me on the head and said "Go all in with FWR, because it's obvious, though I'm legally not allowed to tell you, what is coming down the line."

With FNC, the base valuation for CHM, pluse NSR, plus 1.5 mil shares in CHM justify a higher SP. Plus we have Lac Lamalee, and a major (again Cliffs) just bought out our neighbor Thompson for a near 5 billion for less ore then we are proving up. Granted they have a mine and contacts. However, Arcelormittal will no way allow Cliffs to take Champion.

Yet still there is this disconnect between our SP, our property value, and the competitive environment surrounding our property. But this time several CEO's have smacked me on the head and said it's obvious, though they're not legally allowed to say what specifically, what is coming down the line. Apparently, consolidation is the name of the iron game. The Iron game is different from Nickel, chromite, or gold, so I'm still learning about Major's interests in it. If one still doubts Cliffs friendly 5bil offer of Thompson is not part of consolidation in the Fermont area, well, I'm flummoxed. I could mention that Champion already made an offer to us for what we assume is more then the current SP. However, if 5 billion takeout isn't convincing, then neither will CHM's attempt to consolidate.

Would it help mentioning consolidation is the natural order of things, like bubbles on the surface of water attaching to the larger grouping? Consolidation has obviously begun and FNC in the .50c range makes sense only if the lead horse is attracting all the attention, and that one a few leads back is gearing up it's energy before exploding in the final quarter.

If you haven't gotten a piece of FNC, this is your instruction. Read the above, take your hand, throw that hand against your head. Smack. Then call Larsen and Smith, and ask all your questions that you should have if investing with any company:

When are we going to IPO. is it with Magpie or with Lac Lamalee. Why haven't we drilled Lac Lamalee yet. Are we going to. How much is dedicated to it. Did CHM make an offer, how much? Is Pat aboard. Is MF aboard. How about the new large share holders, what are they in for? What do you suspect they'll exit at? What geology do you suspect makes Lac Lamalee an extension of Firelake North? Again, what's the hold up with exploring it? How do we know Mr. Smith will do right by the shareholders. If he were to screw us, in what way? Ask Smith directly, what is Fancamp's Gameplan to increase our SP? Will Cliffs or Arcelor make the first move on CHM? Would anyone try to take out FNC first to get our 17.5% of CHM? Or will they go directly for CHM first then clean up with FNC after. Why or why not? Why does he think FNC is still in the .50c range. What will he different from what he has done in the past to make our SP rise. This list can go on, but before entering FNC, call the CEO's and get the answers.

For me, being proactive with phone calls is the correct way to exercise caution as Sum4all suggested. And a wise suggestion indeed, which is what led me to go in big time with FNC.

-sg

New Message
Please login to post a reply