Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

Very Nice to hear that Champion Directors think we are worth more and that peter is a poker player. Also nice to hear that they agree to cooperate to sell production - save the fact - why isn't that being announced IF IT IS TRUE.

That agreement would do wonders for the Fnc stock - since at this point the market knows what you know - FNC needs more money to finance further work.

The fact that peter has not kept pace with chm management - ie drilling / hiring directors/ communicating with great assay results --- i suspect that mere announcement of great Lamalee results will NOT have the impact we desire.

More is needed to get a "network" together to support FNC.

I agree that making the Former Consol Thompson people - fnc directors would be very smart and get rid of the dead weight.

the only way for this to happen is STRONG arm Peter since he is not helping our cause.

He is too scrared of losing control.

I hope one of the major shareholders wakes up and starts to apply pressure.

as always - hoping for a miracle...

New Message
Please login to post a reply