Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

SP moving

I don't see the offtake figures I wrote in my last post as unrealistic. We have a model to follow with Consolidated Thompson. Their SP climbed as their journey towards production approached. Then it launched when Wisco bought into the offtake to afford production. Those very same guys have joined Champion to do the exact same thing, in the same location. We own 17.5% and 1.5NSR of Fermont and 1% of CHM shares, making this a very real scenario.

I wasn’t basing the 6.00per share per year on a pie-in-the-sky NPV. Just basic predicted offtake numbers at current ore price.And as always, this SP doesn’t include Magpie. As I said above, we don't have to wait years for production. The SP will move up long before.

I agree a Kaiser recommendation would do wonders, as it did with Probe. Perhaps equal or better promotion then a Bottomfish report would be someone offering money for offtakes -likely Wisco as they are liquid from Cliffs buyout of C.Thompson and since this profitable relationship has already been forged with the ex-C.Thompson guys on CHM board.

What tips the scale on someone on the fence with buying CHM or FNC, is that Fancamp will likely see a company offering for offtakes for Magpie as well. So FNC will get boosted by both Magpie and Champion.

My prediction. Lac Lamalee may go three ways: Someone buys it. It is used to sweeten a deal in consolidating the Fermont –like shareswap with someone buying CHM. We IPO it, someone buys offtakes, and we follow Magpie and CHM.

-SG

Oct 24, 2011 02:41PM
Oct 24, 2011 03:15PM
Oct 24, 2011 03:22PM
Oct 24, 2011 03:40PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply