Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free
The real issue is Smith hasn't assured market about Magpie questions. However, if you had 20 thousand and you had the choice to buy either FNC or CHM in October lows. At today's pices,the difference is perhaps 2 thousand less if you bought FNC. The big question is why Institutions arent selling FNC by the millions to take profit. The fact that no one is selling tells me it is anticipated that FNC will rise further. So our CEO's job is to convince investors that Magpie is feasible. I understand the frustration of waiting, however the uncivility is not warranted, less you express the same explitives to Champion. The focus is - Magpie, Magpie, Magpie! Champion is doing it's job and we reflect it now. All other properties are too grassroots for investors to recognize. Am I off on this? -SG
New Message
Please login to post a reply