Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free
Message: Champion and Fancamp Update the Previously Announced Acquisition by Champion of

I agree with everything you say, rago1, but have to query your arithmetic. FNC will have over 117million shares outstanding after this latest issue - assuming it will be an initial 18 million as well as another 8million for the NSR deal.

Even with only 18million & no more for the extra deal, as has been postulated, there will be over 109million shares outstanding.

$30 million divided among 109million shares is rather less than $1 per share, so I dont see any "$1 per share dividend". More like $0.275 per share. That is still very nice, and by the logic of 10xPE = $2.75 share price.

I assume you have based your NSR calculation on production/sales of around $2,000,000,000 (2billion) per year. That is a **** of a lot of ore.

New Message
Please login to post a reply