Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

Hi Goldhunter,

I had the same problem and couldn't understand it either. (May be Adriana resources??)

In the following interview I get the impression that it can be any mining company.

– Will you be using the process exclusively for your La Blache and Lac Brûlé projects?

RB: There is still a lot of ilmenite available on the planet which gives us the flexibility that our mines don’t necessarily have to be in production for our plant to start operating.We have a lot of flexibility in that respect. We see Argex as a company whose value is not limited to its mining properties, it can be much bigger than that.

The first module of the industrial sized plant should be commissioned by 2014 and if we do that I expect that that plant is going to be commissioned well before we have La Blache or Brûlé up and running. So the initial feedstock that would be going into that plant would probably be from a third party source.

http://www.howardgroupinc.com/Portals/0/Argex/Coverage/RGX_article_May1712.pdf

New Message
Please login to post a reply