Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

To reiterate, I plan to mail and to email each and every Fancamp and Champion Board of Directors’ Member. I will draft a strong message, which will not be watered down by its staying true to our consensus.

Before mailing the letter, I will post it on the Message Hub for comment and suggestions.

I appreciate the support I’ve been receiving. But I will not proceed to take advantage of that support before you have the opportunity to know, with specificity, the course of action you’re approving.

Next, I will talk to each and every Fancamp and Champion Board of Directors’ Member.
I will stay true to the letter I mailed (after revising it to reflect the sentiment of the Message Hub).

If I have trouble getting through to any Director, there should be consequences.
That in of itself is an important communications issue, which I will take up with the Message Hub.

Step-by-step, I’m firm in my resolve.

It seems we should have a name. That’s the only thing I haven’t nailed down in my planning.
I’m open for suggestions. Or, do any of the following strike your fancy?

The Fancamp Advisory Assembly
The Fancamp Forum for Renewal
The Fancamp Council of Investors
The Fancamp Advisory Convention of Investors

On the subject of lists, you find one by clicking on the “Investors” Tab:
That is, the “Investors” Tab of Champion’s website.

Analyst Coverage

Canaccord Genuity

Gary Lampard

416-867-6020

Fraser Mackenzie

Wojtek Nowak

416-682-4204

Haywood Securities

Geordie Mark

604-697-6112

Jennings Capital

Peter Campbell

416-304-3963

Macquarie Capital Markets

Daniel Greenspan

416-848-3541

Paradigm Capital

David Davidson

416-360-3642

RBC Capital Markets

Robin Kozar

416-842-7861

Salman Partners

Ike Kaja

416-360-5890

Stifel Nicolaus

Michael Scoon

416-815-3121

TD Securities

Craig Miller

416-982-2753

Raymond James

Adam Low

416-777-4943

Desjardins Capital Markets

Jackie Przybylowski

416-607-3092

Champion did something to get these analysts involved. It didn’t happen by neglect. Someone cared enough to make it happen. It will be interesting to find out which of our Board Directors think we should continue to wait (and for how much longer we should continue to wait) before someone lifts a finger.

We have our work cut out for us. But, if we get our way (in the initiative we’re undertaking), we’ll not only have a respectable presence in the Investor Advisory Community. We’ll be miles ahead of Champion and everybody else.

In our business, analysts take many shapes and forms. They’re part of the “Book of Business.” As the number of influential people in our Book of Business grows to 200 and more, so will the public recognition of the intrinsic value of FNC. Remember: Each one cent increase in our SP = a $1.09 million increase in our market capitalization. The days of ignoring this subject will end.

New Message
Please login to post a reply