Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

Kerry

Like I posted before - now is because it's the only crack at them that you get as a shareholder.

I tried to do this last year and Granger convinced me to support Peter for ONe last year.

Well that worked out well....

The magpie test results have nothing to do with the new slate - other than Peter should have done it 5 years ago - but is too busy with all his new projects...and sitting on the coattails of others.

Peter and Lacky group had their chances for many years. You cannot believe how much time I spent encouraging Peter to open up and get help and develop his assets.

well I gave up on him aftger that stupid logic he used to turn down 10M financing at 2 bucks.. and then refused to hier a PR firm until he relented. A lot of good that does... he never consults iwht D'amica and if he does - he won't listen to him.

nobody in this business is lily white and clean. for sure Peter is not the answer forr the shareholders any longer.

Magpie under peter scenario is to sit on the shares - he didn't want to go the IPO route until Granger convinced him and Peter will NOT spin out the shares to fancamp shareholders because he is too afraid of losing control to Sheridan ....

TIME FOR DUBUC - CHAPMAN AND SMITH ALONG WITH REST OF CRONIES TO RETIRE....

I WILL NOT SUPPORT SMITH THE DEVIL WE KNOW - WHEN HE ACTS CONTRARY TO SECURITY REGULATIONS.... HE JUST DOES NOT KNOW BETTER.

VOTE THEM OUT --- LET'S GET A FRESH START --- THOSE NAMES ON GRANGER SLATE IS BETTER THAN SMITHS IN TERMS OF EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE...

ABP - ANYBODY BUT PETER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply