Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

Cappy, who cares what the market says they are worth....management will sell them 30% below market value!! You can (we all can) see the "obvious" upside but that is not what the market relationship has been with this company and its valuation- for many years i might add (even in so-called market good times). That is and has been the concern, yet many are just blinded by the "upside" potential and do not actually rake this Mgt team and Board over the coals for ridiculous business decisions, all in the name of self-interest. I'm surprised folks are just so laissez faire about this and the decisions made in the past year. I don't think there is an objective argument that can be made...financings, sale of RGX at .70 (to 4 FNC insiders), sale/spin off of Lac Lamelee.

Are any of these in our best interest? No. I haven't seen evidence of this yet and been waiting years...it just gets worse if you ask me.

Hoping for a white knight, but i know that can be risky if a new slate doesn't win or pull it off.

Interesting the AGM is in Montreal this year...

New Message
Please login to post a reply