Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

I definitely recommend speaking/emailing JL to hear his account of what happened. I also spoke to Peter who only confirmed that he puts himself first in running 'his' company. To paraphrase part of our conversation, he is in this business to survive and is pretty shrewd at it i might say. I don't mind Peter personally, but i think he's just a lousy CEO with a huge ego and has done a lousy job of running this company for 25+ years. I was warming up to JL quite a bit and appreciated his passion and dedication for turning this company around.

Smith doesn't care in the slightest what is said or thought about him and that's both a good thing and a bad thing depending on trying to convey a message to him.

JL will not go quietly which has me concerned. Marquest will factor in this as some say they are not happy with this latest shuffle. We'll see what happens...but hopefully they can just get back to running the business with shareholders interests in mind and cut out the drama.

JMO. GLA,

Eudai

New Message
Please login to post a reply