Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

When Fancamp issues new shares, the universal complaint always is Dilution.
My contention is the tangibles behind our shares are worth Billions.

Consequently, I never thought the Dilution mathematics were really not all that alarming.
To me, it’s simply a matter of how much money you walk away with, after all is said and done.

http://resourceinvestingnews.com/77421-argex-titanium-convertible-debenture-to-begin-trading-on-tsx.html

The Marquest Fiasco taught us there is no shortage of other negatives connected to raising money.

On the other hand, the recent Argex financing teaches us, you will raise real numbers of dollars (far beyond anything Fancamp can do), provided that you attend to the price of your shares beforehand.

If you consider Raising the Price of Your Shares dirty work; if you prefer to have an outsider do the dirty work for you; you will not lie in the bed you made. You will lie in the bed you did not make.

New Message
Please login to post a reply